A market report is a series of snapshots into who you are serving, where they are located, their preferences, how they like to be reached, where they spend money and any number of attributes that make up a customer/client/patient.
Here are the TOP 5 benefits of using market reporting in your business!
1. They give your insight into standards for your industry – from a national perspective.
2. They help you to better define your services and how to offer them to your publics.
3. They give insight into your patient/client/customer base that allows you to better serve them.
4. They allow you to reach a targeted group of people who may need your products or services.
5. They allow you to save money on marketing because you will be targeting an interested group in the right way instead of blindly creating marketing materials.
“Market reporting is a smart and cost-saving way to start with any marketing project.” Jennifer Ferrero, APR
Switch Up Consulting provides thorough market reporting to businesses in addition to data crunching services to help determine the biggest take-aways from the reports.