Switch Up, Inc dba Switch Up Consulting is registered to contract with the federal government. We are also registered to contract with the State of Washington through WEBS. Additionally, Switch Up is interested in contracting with municipalities and county agencies in addition to school districts in Washington. We are certified as a Woman-Owned, Disadvantaged Business Enterprise. We have earned a State Certification with the Office of Minority and Women Owned Businesses in Washington.
541613 – Marketing Consulting Services
541810 – Advertising Agencies
541910 – Marketing Research
339950 – Sign Manufacturing
512110 – Video
711510 – Artists, Writers, Performers
519190 – All Other Information Services
541430 – Graphic Design Services
- Accredited in Public Relations (APR) through the Universal Accreditation Board, 2016 (awarded to Jennifer Ferrero)
- Business Coaching 2013, Spokane Community College (Jennifer Ferrero)
Switch Up, Inc. dba Switch Up Consulting was founded in 2011 as a website development company. Owner, Jennifer Ferrero, has been in the website development and marketing industry since 2001 starting first in a corporate environment in Corporate Communications. The company has evolved into a full-service marketing agency offering design and production of all materials that companies need to do business such as websites, logos, business cards, proposal and letterhead templates, social media templates, search engine optimization, user testing, research and reporting, company folders, tradeshow banners and branding materials. The company currently works across Washington state and has had particular experience with manufacturing, engineering, light industrial, aerospace and small government entities.
Areas of expertise
- Public Relations Planning, Research, Implementation, Evaluation
- Logos • Websites • Collateral • Print • Banners • Consulting • Video
- Strategic communications planning and implementation
Unique capabilities or resources
Development of public relations plans, surveys, research, internal communications, building a brand, design services
Relevant past projects
- Spokane Tribe of Indians Sustainable Community Master Plan book; design, editing, production
- Center of Excellence for Aerospace and Advanced Manufacturing; full marketing package including website development
- Spokane Regional Clean Air Agency; website development
- Intrinium; company branding and collateral package, website development
- Brown Contracting & Development; website development
- KAYU My Fox Spokane; website development
- Fire Protection Specialists; website development
- Morning Star Boys’ Ranch & Morning Star Community Services; multi-site website development
- Pacific Northwest Unmanned Aerial Systems Flight Center; website development & collateral material
- President, Jennifer Ferrero awarded “2013 Women in Business Leadership Award” Spokane Business Catalyst magazine
- 2013 Best Web Design Business Silver Award Spokane Business Catalyst magazine
Ready to get started?
Professional Presentations Giving speeches, facilitating meetings and focus groups, and conducting training have always been a part of my career. This year, I've been able to spend even more time on these passion projects - it's been a kick! Here's a fun sizzle reel...
Do you need to change perceptions? In this issue there are great tips for changing perceptions about your business. https://conta.cc/2nYa6ar
April/May Newsletter - Fresh New View Greetings! Do you ever get an itch to try something new? I have, and I am excited to announce it in this newsletter. As many of you know, I have been a business owner, net-worker, and leader in the Spokane area for over 20...
All organizations are at risk for crisis at one point or another. Planning ahead and understanding your risk from a communication perspective is advisable.
Editorial Planning - Make it easy on yourself You know that you should be regularly communicating with your customers, but it seems like so much work. It doesn't have to be. With a bit of planning, and the development of an editorial plan, regular communications can...
Just released - January 2019 Newsletter Complaints in business are a fact of life. But when one customer calls to complain does it throw your business into a tailspin? It shouldn't. But yet, I cannot tell you how many clients through the years will call in a panic...
At the close of 2018, please see the December 2018 newsletter to clients. Click to view the newsletter. Text: Season's greetings to you and yours! Today I am offering a sincere thank you for all businesses and organizations who trusted me with their...
Greetings! You are asked to give a speech to a group where you have to take a position on a topic. Perhaps you know that not everyone in the group will be in agreement. There could be some hostility, or perhaps an emotional reaction from the audience. How do you work...
Public relations is a deep field - but one area where we can all relate is public persona. Some may call it personal branding, and as individuals, we can have our own public persona - that is, how people view us and our skills, capabilities, thoughts and actions. A...
Greetings! Chris Traeger, a character on the show Parks and Recreation (played by Rob Lowe - now on Netflix) is a "yes man." When he is approached he offers enthusiasm and excitement, and he makes each person feel special. His character is pleasant to...