Deal with Communication Issues
For the person who feels that they communicate effectively, all-of-the-time, please call me and you can tell me how you do it.
For the rest of us – there are issues. They build slowly, or quickly, but they surface; when they do, it isn’t pretty!
Here’s what you can do to mitigate these issues:
- Have a clear communication plan for the business
- Understand how you are communicating with employees
- Develop an understanding of your publics and how to best reach them
- Understand your market, and research what has been done in the past – what worked and what didn’t
- Deal directly with past issues and resolve them
- Don’t let communication issues fester – festering has never resolved itself and usually requires intervention
If you have a communication issue with another business or the media – let’s talk and figure out a plan.